Reputation. Experience. Results.
Brandon K. Gonzalez
- Employment Law 40%
- Personal Injury 20%
- Labor Law 10%
- Business Formation/Litigation 20%
- Elder Law 10%
Brandon K. Gonzalez is Senior Associate with the Law Offices of Thomas E. Rockett III, where he handles employment law cases, business formation and litigation, fraud, and contractual-related disputes. Gonzalez advocates for aggrieved employees throughout Southern California, with experience in discrimination, retaliation, sexual harassment, and whistleblower-type cases.
Gonzalez received his J.D. from Santa Clara University School of Law. While at Santa Clara, he was selected to serve as a fellow with the San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association, where he shadowed partners and attorneys from several esteemed litigation firms in the San Francisco Bay Area. Gonzalez received his Bachelor of Science in Political Science from the University of California San Diego. While at UCSD, he was accepted to participate in the UCDC Academic Program and was sent to Washington D.C. to serve as a legislative intern for the Speaker of the United States House of Representatives.
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, California
- J.D. - 2016
- University of California San Diego, La Jolla, California
- B.A. - 2012
- Major: Political Science
- California, 2016
- CAALA, Member, 2016 - Present
- OCTLA, Member, 2019 - Present
- SFTLA, Member, 2015 - Present
- SFTLA, Trial Advocacy Fellow, 2015 - 2016
Current Employment Position
- Senior Associate
- Drones and Privacy in the Golden State, 33 Santa Clara High Tech. L. J. 288 (2017)., 2, 2017