Strong Litigators Protecting Your Rights
If you are engaged in a legal dispute, the civil litigation attorneys at Law Offices of Thomas E. Rockett III are here to help you pursue a favorable and cost-effective outcome. With law offices in Irvine, our lawyers are skilled advocates practicing in trial and appellate courts throughout Southern California.
We can protect your rights and interests in a broad range of civil litigation, including:
- Professional malpractice: We represent parties in claims alleging malpractice by licensed professionals such as doctors, CPAs and attorneys.
- Financial elder abuse: For beneficiaries who believe a parent or loved one is being taken advantage of.
- Business litigation: We represent business owners in various actions, including breach of contract, ownership disputes, liabilities, etc.
- Business formation: Entity selection and formation agreements for entrepreneurs.
- Bad faith insurance: We represent insurance policy holders when insurance companies fail to follow through on their promises of coverage.
- Invasion of privacy: If your privacy has been invaded, you have legal rights and our attorneys can protect them.
- Lemon law: Our consumer protection attorneys can help you seek legal remedies if you have suffered a loss due to unscrupulous actions by an auto dealer.
- Verdict and judgement collection: If you are seeking to collect a debt as a result of a verdict or court order, our attorneys can track down a debtor’s assets and help collect the proceeds rightfully owed to you.
- Contractual disputes: We represent clients in breach of contract and other types of contractual-related disputes.
- Breach of fiduciary duty: We also represent client’s in situations where a fiduciary has breached their legal duties owed to you, whether it be a business partner, trustee, legal or financial representative, etc.
Our lawyers will work with you closely to help you understand the law, your rights and the legal process, so you can make informed decisions. Our versatile practice allows us to develop a strategy aligned to your unique needs and goals, whether they are best achieved through negotiation, mediation or traditional litigation.
Discuss Your Legal Needs With An Experienced Trial Lawyer
Whether you are currently engaged in a legal dispute or wish to address potential disputes before they swell out of control, our experienced trial attorneys are here to protect your rights and interests. You can reach our Irvine law offices by telephone at 714-660-4314 or online by filling out a brief contact form.